Friday, May 11, 2012

Moving On!

Some people may not know this, but I am moving from the East side of the state to the West side of the state. I am moving for school and I have been training over there and it has been some solid grounds over there. Before I go there are a few shout outs I want to make before I depart this afternoon:

Pat Ward- You have been such a helping hand for me. The knowledge and absurd things you say when we were in the House of Pain was motivating. I do appreciate everything you have done for me.

Todd Powers- You are one of the people I have to thank the most. You have been a blessing for me. From teaching me how to get a possible sponsor to just telling me how it is. You have been around since day 1. You will kill the XTERRA circuit and I will be following you along the way. Thank you again

Paul Seeley- Yes Paul you made it to the blog and you are probably curious on why, but you helped me out with some knowledge when we trained together last summer when I was getting my legs back. I thank you for that big guy and I hope you keep on training. Inspiration bud

Brad Dunkin- After I left Paul you became my training buddy for a few months there. You talked me into doing my first 70.3 in Ohio and even though it was a rough race it opened the 70.3 world to me and I am hooked. I wish you the best of luck in your races this year.

Jackie Mall- You were my first coach I had since High School and you gave me structure and taught me the REAL importance of nutrient. I am not the same bull headed kid I was back in the winter. You gave me a base of knowledge and I am running with it. Thank you again.

Graham Barker-King- Even though you bust my chops all the time for what I do and how I do my things. I will miss you just as much as I will miss the rest of everyone else. You kept my head leveled and not hot headed. You will be hard to replace. Thanks again!

Mike Taylor- Mr. Taylor you have been a great inspiration to me, because you always have nice words to share and know how to boost my confidence to the next level. I will miss those words for sure.

I am not saying good-bye to you East Siders, but I am saying See ya later, because I am sure I will be seeing you fellow athletes sooner or later at some races or when I come back to visit for a weekend. I will thank you all again for what you have done for me.

1 comment: