Thursday, May 10, 2012

As the ball rolls!

I noted that I killed a 6 mile run with a time of 36:11 and felt damn good and I must say the good feelings keep rolling with me this week. Extremely pumped about my efforts. I got to do a 14 mile run today with 2 15 minute intervals at Half Ironman Pace and let me tell you that I was breaking 5:55 barrier with this. It don't seem like much, but on Tuesday I played about 3.5 hours of basketball and was dreading this run. SO sore from playing that much and doing wind sprints. I still turned in those beautiful times. Wait til I get myself on a taper and see where my body can take me.


Feeling as if Syracuse 70.3 will not know what hit it after I cross that finish line on June 24th. I have to thank my support group for this. I would not keep pushing so hard if I did not have my family and friends behind me every stride I take. Every day I am blessed to have someone ask me how things are going or by them telling me that I motivate them to keep on going as well. Every time they take a stride I take 2 because I know it motivates them more. I love this feeling and I love my support. Thank you so much, and now it makes sense when I say we will reach the stars together. Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment