Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Legs, LEgs, LEGs, and more LEGS

Well last week was not my a week to be happy about. Pretty upset with the way my runs were last week. I thought it was going to start off as a solid week with running 6 miles for 37:15 and then the next day did some mile repeats at a pace of 5:30's, but then FIT hit the SHAN! Came to Thursday's long run of 13.1 miles and it felt great at first with some mile repeats, until the way back and my legs felt like garbage. I was hurt and extremely uncomfortable. I have not felt that pain since February 12th, yupppp Panama :(. I had to shake it off and look at the next day and it was a 7 miler on friday and yet again could not get anything going. Extremely BUMMED! Took Saturday and Sunday off to recooperate from that garbage. Then came back to monday and I did not look at my watch til the end of my 6 mile run. I was running off of feel and not time. I turned in a 36:11 and then the legs started to come back. Lets see what this week will hold for me.

Other then the upset runs I had last week everything else is on schedule. Feeling strong as an OX on the bike. Got in 155 miles on the bike last week with in 3 days of riding. The swimming has been strong with long, strong, and powerful pulls. Can't wait to see what I can do a 1500 meter swim on May 19th! Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment