Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sky IS the LIMIT

Browsing through some internet last night and I came across a team mate saying how Chris Lieto was going to be at Panama.. Thought to myself now that is pretty legit! Then did some further investigating and noticed my hero/ideal from age 12, Lance Armstrong is going to be racing there as well.. Let me remind you that they both ride Trek bikes and as do I.. I suppose I will be riding with the Trek superstars and I may just have to show them a thing or two..

On the real side.. Today is the last day in the States and I am nervous as F***, but I am so ready to get this thing rolling. My body feels well rested and can't wait to get down there and get some quick training rides in to see how the body will react to the weather.. I don't think I will be fine, but I know I will be GREATTT!! Peace love and chicken grease.. Look for me at the TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment