Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New thoughts and EQUIPMENT

This past weekend after completing a nice 4.5 hour training block with the 3 disciplines, I decided it was time to up some gear and make things look a little more legit. I got a draft box for Bonnie (Trek Speed Concept 2.5), also got her a nice pair of Look Keo Plus pedals, and to accompany those pedals are some SIDI shoes with 3 straps. The SIDI shoes fit like socks and I am pumped about that. No sliding around for me inside of my cycling shoes :)

Now I got some new thoughts to run through and I am loving the thoughts thus far as well. My past coach seemed to be about me being fit to race and this team I am with now is more about being trained and not having to be fit. So Volume Vs. Intensity and I am loving the Intensity, but my weight is not where I wont it at, SO I am getting FIT with INTENSITY! Been doing it for the last week or so and I lost 2 lbs so far and I am feeling great and strong! Also throwing some core work in and I am able to hold my posture for a longer period of time! Pumped Syracuse 70.3 here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment