Friday, June 19, 2009

Pressure

Pressure is not a new thing to me. Being a high school athlete having that coach breathing down your neck. Setting goals for you to break, pushing you til you feel like you break. everything has to be perfect for the race that you are training for.

Out of high school but still feeling the pressure, the only thing different is i am my own coach. i am pushing myself to a make it or break it point. Also not having a certain race to train for, well except for all the races i do. it is consistent balls out on every work out. i skip a work out and i beat myself up cause i need to train every and single day.

Being sick for the past week has not helped crap for my training. I only been on the bike twice and ran once since Sunday of last week. i feel shakey and achey. i can't stop beating myself up when i don't train. i hate doing a race and not being able to put all my effort into it. it drives me up the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment