Thursday, June 6, 2013

I am back!

It has been a while since I posted on this blog and I am ashamed of it, because I lacked training from the last time I posted in this up until April 1st. I picked up the training quite a bit since then and have been loving every second of it. 2 months into the training and I am not letting up.. I refuse to let life get me down again. Enough with the sad stuff that happened and on to what really matters. As of right now I have raced 2 mini sprint races and I have placed well in them both. I raced in the 1st ever Jenison Triathlon and I took 3rd overall, but had a few issues to work out. Then also I raced in the Double Time Triathlon in Vicksburg, MI and I won that race and felt stronger in the run, but still hurting in the bike section of it. I have been putting a lot of hurt into the cycling portion of my training and I have not done any speed work for the running portion, but just tempo runs thus far. Sorry this is short and abrupt, but it is a fixed up version of what is going on. I will give more details on an other time.. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment